Welcome To DBA Share

Attempting to restore this backup may encounter storage space problems

0 comments


Today, I want to share some thing about restoring the database. Actually i have done many restorations on my server using query window. However today i got an error while restoring a database. As per my requirement, I have copied database backup file from one server to another server. Before starting restoring i ran a backup valid query on source server and the query ran successfully.



Then I started restoring database in destination server. Here i got an error like backup file is not valid. see the error message.


Resolution: Then i tried from wizard base this time Restoration got successfully.

*** Hope this will help full you too.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : 2005 | 2008 | 2008R2 | 2012 | 2014 | SQL Server DBA
Copyright © 2013. DBA Share - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Modify by CaraGampang.Com
Proudly powered by Blogger